1. Player Status Bar
Players may check their own Character's Level/HP/MP/CP/Personal Fame through this Window.
2. Target Window
This window shows the information of the Player's Target or NPC.
3. Mini Map
This shows the location of the Player with coordinates and current Server.
4. Quest Window
The Quest Window will automatically pop up when players receive a Quest, and Players can check the status of Quests in progress.
Players may check the storyline of progressing Quests with the Quest(U) Window and may Cancel Notification/Register
5. TIP / Chat Window
The ! marked at the Top are the useful TIPs that are used in the game, and the empty space below is for the messages of the various System Chats. (Use the Enter Key on the keyboard in order to insert Chat message.)
(!) There are 3 row of Basic Quick Slots, and it can be switched with the "Shift Key + 1/2/3 Number Keys".
Starting from the left there are Personal Store/Character Status(C)/Skill(K)Inventory(I)/Quest(U)/World Map(M)/Trade/Party(P)/Messenger(L)/Guild(G)/Option(F1)/Cloud Nine Square(F3)/System(O)/
8. Button Order(Starting from Top)
Chat Filter Button(F Mark) , Auto Attack Stand By Button(↓↓ Mark) , Support Skill Shortcut Button (S Mark)
If you select/cancel the check boxes in the Chat List, the corresponding Chat Message will now show up in the window.
If players select the Chat List, it will open another window where players can choose which message content to show and hide.
A window will show when the players click the Support Skill Shortcut But ton, and players can use Basic Skills and Emotes.
10. Chat Window Expand/Reduction Button(W Mark), Chat Mark/Battle Message Switch Button (C+Mark)
Chat Window Expand/Reduction Button : The Basic Chat Window Content is so limited, the current button can be used to Expand/Reduce the Chat Window.
If the players select the Keyboard Shortcut Key in the Option Window (F1) from the game, they will view each of the Shortcut Key's function. This Keyboard Shortcut Key is used for more options to play the game by changing the key's functions as they see fit.
The Keyboard Shortcut Key option will be set to standard if the player does not change them.
(!) The Players must click the "Save" button after they have finished their settings in order to save the options.
10-2 Keyboard Shortcut Key Menu Information
- Action: Players can select/change the Shortcut Keys to move the Character or many other Actions.
- Menu Shortcut Key: Players can select/change the option of Menu Shortcut Icon.
- Shortcut Key: Players can select/change the option of Quick Slot Shortcut Key.
- Support Shortcut Key: Players can select/change the option of Expansion Quick Slot Shortcut Key.
- Etc: Players can select/change the option of other game settings required for more suitable game play.
Players can play more comfortably by using the Lower Menu Button as you can see on the left image.
11. Character Information Window
The Character Information Window(Shortcut Key C) shows the Character's Basic Information and Character's ability, and the Guild Information and such.
12. Pet Information Window
Pet Information Window (Shortcut Key Ctrl+C) shows the Pet and the Mount Information.
13. Messenger Window
Players can chat with their friends and add other players as a friend with the Messenger Window (Shortcut Key Ctrl+L).
14. Storage Window
Players can use the Storage through the Bank NPC in towns. Players can save their items, but it'll cost a usage fee when they take their items back.
15. Party Information WindowPlayers can check the Level, Class and Names of the players that they are in Party with and invite other Party Members with the Party Information Window(Shortcut Key P).
16. MapPlayers can check their Character's Location or NPC and Monster's Location with the Map(Shortcut Key M).